Sunday, August 30, 2009


Sunday ended up being a lot nicer weather. So I jumped on the Trek and headed out for a quick ride. Had to put on the cold weather sleeves for the first 5 miles, after that I was out of the head wind and could sail a little faster so I took them off.

I find the more I ride the Trail the more I like riding the roads. I could not tell you how many times today I ran into people walking their dogs on a 20 foot leash. That in itself isn't a big deal, what would be nice is if they'd just look back once in awhile. I tested 3 ladies today, they were walking shoulder to shoulder and had the whole southbound trail blocked. I followed them for 3/4 of a mile before the first one looked back. The only reason she looked back was because someone was headed northbound and she stepped off the trail to let them past. She lost her balance and stumbled, with that she looked back and saw me.

So enough bitching, today I only had the cell phone to take pictures. I skipped a few pictures and on mile 20 I was near this old rail road trestle, So I stopped quick and took this picture. I walked under it and my feet were almost numb before I got to the other side and back. OK, off I go to do something productive, like a nap! LiveStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment