Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM

Well, today is/was Moms birthday. My brother and the family took her out last week end, so she got to hang out around the house. Sounds to me like she needs to get a full time job so she can slow down!

Not much happened today in the Team in Training camp for me. Had a brain fart and remember to new names that needed to be hit with an Envelope. So those are off in the mail. Laura and I did out taxes tonight, so no riding for me. Kind of a bummer. I am needing to get rocking. Wish I could stand to ride the trainer for longer indoors. Gets SOOO boring and seam to be harder than riding double the miles outside. I am thinking because the bike is so solid. On the road it will at least give a little with the rubber tires and the wheels give a small amount. Also watching TV is not a "normal" thing to do while riding! But the good news is we don't have to pay the creeps in DC or Lansing any more than they already took us for!

So tomorrow I ride. I need to hang in for about 20 miles. We'll see how it goes!

Have a great night. I am outta here!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/mi/ambbr10/rhayso

No comments:

Post a Comment